Palo Santo Tea Recipe
- Palo Santo Heartwood (1 stick)
- Purified Water (4 cups to every square)
- Cut down one stick into four individual squares.
- Put one square of Palo Santo into pot for every four cups of water.
- Bring water to a boil (it helps to put on a lid during the boiling process)
- After 15 minutes, turn off stove & let water simmer with the lid on the pot for an additional five minutes.
- Strain with a filter & transfer the water into your cup.
- Let tea cool for 3-5 minutes depending on temperature.
- Add any additional desired ingredients to sweeten or spice up the flavor (i.e. honey)